About EUEC 2013:
- EUEC 2013 is the 16th annual energy, utility and environment conference held the end of January of each year, in Arizona since 1995.
- EUEC is the USAâ€™s largest, longest-running, professional networking and educational event of its kind.
- Over 2,000 delegates network at 8 lunches, receptions and breaks held in the 200 company exhibit area, between technical sessions.
- Environmental business leaders, energy executives, NGOâ€™s and government policymakers make presentations and discuss various issues in a 12 track program.
- EUEC motivates clean renewable and alternate energy solutions to secure energy independence from foreign oil, while protecting our environment.
"Manzimvula's interests and my intent, lies in developing sustainable community and international development models by enabling mindset. By working with our clients both internally and on the ground in program and project implementations we support clients to increase ROI and leverage investments in technology solutions & development, program & project implementations and Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility programs and initiatives", said Warren Te Brugge.
To view a copy of the presentation please visit: Creating the Mindset of Sustainability
About ManzimvulaÂ®: We help companies to unleash hidden capacity, inspiring people, engaging teams, and sparking breakthrough performance. Manzimvula, a Certified B Corporation, is a consulting and program management practice that works with our clients on sustainability and corporate responsibility issues with a keen focus on establishing trust and enabling relationships across a broad set of stakeholders as "Community Engagement Practitioners". To stimulate ingenuity and create growth, we work alongside our clients, guiding them through our Purposeful Path to Sustainability Programâ„¢ utilizing our Integrative Strategy Approachâ„¢ to help them engage their organization at a deeper level to understand mindset and create alignment with core strategies and principles.
Media contact: Stephen Adelman, President, CSR Initiatives